Absolut Vodka mixes with karate and kittens
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2010 11:55AM
TBWA\Chiat\Day New York has released the trailer for 'Lemon Drop', a short film featuring Absolut Vodka's Citron variant, together with a martial arts heroine fighting to get her kittens back.
The film stars Ali Larter from 'Final Destination' and 'Legally Blonde', and Martin Kove from 'The Karate Kid' and 'Rambo: First Blood Part II' in a Tarantino-style homage.
Lemon Drop is the name of the heroine played by Larter who, when her beloved kittens are mysteriously taken from her, turns sour and will do whatever she can to track them down.
Music is by M Craft, Holly Golightly, and Powersolo.
The trailer has been seeded on YouTube and the film will have its own Facebook page when it is released online later this summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014