Brittany bids to update image with cinema ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2010 12:50PM
Imagination London has created a tourism campaign for the French region of Brittany which will run in both the UK and France, starting with a 30-second cinema ad from today.
Brittany's tourist board appointed the UK agency after running a pitch for the international brief, which acknowledged the region was perceived as a bit dated and a bit rainy.
The cinema ad, which simply features sights and sounds of the region with no voiceover, is cut down from a two-minute film which will run online and on screens in FlyBe and Brittany Ferries terminals later this month.
The campaign slogan in both countries is 'Be Breizh' - the word means Brittany in the local language.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London