Brittany bids to update image with cinema ad
Imagination London has created a tourism campaign for the French region of Brittany which will run in both the UK and France, starting with a 30-second cinema ad from today.
Brittany's tourist board appointed the UK agency after running a pitch for the international brief, which acknowledged the region was perceived as a bit dated and a bit rainy.
The cinema ad, which simply features sights and sounds of the region with no voiceover, is cut down from a two-minute film which will run online and on screens in FlyBe and Brittany Ferries terminals later this month.
The campaign slogan in both countries is 'Be Breizh' - the word means Brittany in the local language.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London