Brittany bids to update image with cinema ad
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2010 12:50PM
Imagination London has created a tourism campaign for the French region of Brittany which will run in both the UK and France, starting with a 30-second cinema ad from today.
Brittany's tourist board appointed the UK agency after running a pitch for the international brief, which acknowledged the region was perceived as a bit dated and a bit rainy.
The cinema ad, which simply features sights and sounds of the region with no voiceover, is cut down from a two-minute film which will run online and on screens in FlyBe and Brittany Ferries terminals later this month.
The campaign slogan in both countries is 'Be Breizh' - the word means Brittany in the local language.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'