Brittany bids to update image with cinema ad
Imagination London has created a tourism campaign for the French region of Brittany which will run in both the UK and France, starting with a 30-second cinema ad from today.
Brittany's tourist board appointed the UK agency after running a pitch for the international brief, which acknowledged the region was perceived as a bit dated and a bit rainy.
The cinema ad, which simply features sights and sounds of the region with no voiceover, is cut down from a two-minute film which will run online and on screens in FlyBe and Brittany Ferries terminals later this month.
The campaign slogan in both countries is 'Be Breizh' - the word means Brittany in the local language.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London