Publicis Groupe in Chinese acquisition to service Nestlé
BEIJING - Publicis Groupe has strengthened its hold on its Nestlé account in China by acquiring the Chinese full-service advertising agency, G4.
The Beijing-based agency, which works for Nestlé, will rebrand as Publicis G4, and will be joined by the Publicis Beijing Nestlé team.
Current G4 managing director Laurent Beleouvre will head the new agency and has been made Greater China director on the Nestlé account.
G4 was launched in 2009 and has 28 staff. It provides design, creative, event management and consulting for Nestlé.
Publicis Group employs more than 3,700 people in China, in more than 50 cities.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London