Publicis Groupe in Chinese acquisition to service Nestlé
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 12 July 2010 09:21AM
BEIJING - Publicis Groupe has strengthened its hold on its Nestlé account in China by acquiring the Chinese full-service advertising agency, G4.
The Beijing-based agency, which works for Nestlé, will rebrand as Publicis G4, and will be joined by the Publicis Beijing Nestlé team.
Current G4 managing director Laurent Beleouvre will head the new agency and has been made Greater China director on the Nestlé account.
G4 was launched in 2009 and has 28 staff. It provides design, creative, event management and consulting for Nestlé.
Publicis Group employs more than 3,700 people in China, in more than 50 cities.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition