In association with
Mastercard 'cross border' by McCann London
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 July 2010 03:44PM
Mastercard has launched a campaign to remind holidaymakers that Mastercard is the key to moments money can't buy while on vacation.
The creative work consists of five executions which aim to communicate that MasterCard is the best way to to treat yourself to something indulgent.
Press ads will appear in national and global press, whilst airport travel routes such as the Heathrow and Stansted Express will host train card panels. Airports will also feature a range of digital screens above check-in and on the airport concourse, whilst online banners will run over travel and trip advice sites as well as booking confirmation pages.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London