In association with
Schweppes 'pet' by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 July 2010 04:07PM
Schweppes latest TV spot parodies the domestic life of a suburban middle class couple.
The tongue-in-cheek ad, by Mother, carries the strapline ‘At the end of the day there’s always a Schweppes’. The spot features a couple blithely accepting their daughter’s decision to have a leopard as a house pet.
The campaign aims to carry on the Schweppes tradition of humourous ads. It will run alongside the brand’s multi-million pound collaboration with Diageo, called 'Together for a Better Summer', which promotes the choice of spirit and mixer drinks, such as Pimms, Smirnoff and Gordons with Schweppes Tonic, Schweppes Lemonade and Coca-Cola.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds