In association with
Schweppes 'pet' by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 July 2010 04:07PM
Schweppes latest TV spot parodies the domestic life of a suburban middle class couple.
The tongue-in-cheek ad, by Mother, carries the strapline ‘At the end of the day there’s always a Schweppes’. The spot features a couple blithely accepting their daughter’s decision to have a leopard as a house pet.
The campaign aims to carry on the Schweppes tradition of humourous ads. It will run alongside the brand’s multi-million pound collaboration with Diageo, called 'Together for a Better Summer', which promotes the choice of spirit and mixer drinks, such as Pimms, Smirnoff and Gordons with Schweppes Tonic, Schweppes Lemonade and Coca-Cola.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views