In association with
Schweppes 'pet' by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 July 2010 04:07PM
Schweppes latest TV spot parodies the domestic life of a suburban middle class couple.
The tongue-in-cheek ad, by Mother, carries the strapline ‘At the end of the day there’s always a Schweppes’. The spot features a couple blithely accepting their daughter’s decision to have a leopard as a house pet.
The campaign aims to carry on the Schweppes tradition of humourous ads. It will run alongside the brand’s multi-million pound collaboration with Diageo, called 'Together for a Better Summer', which promotes the choice of spirit and mixer drinks, such as Pimms, Smirnoff and Gordons with Schweppes Tonic, Schweppes Lemonade and Coca-Cola.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PR Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus bonus, Milton Keynes
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South West
- Account Manager/SAM - Corporate to £45k Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Market Researcher Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency