Miller appointed chief creative officer of JWT Delhi
By Staff, Campaign India, Monday, 12 July 2010 04:00PM
MUMBAI - JWT India has brought in Adrian Miller as chief creative officer for their Delhi office. Miller has had work ranked in the top 10 in the Gunn Report and won metals at major international award shows like Cannes, The One Show, Clios, Spikes Asia and London International Awards.
According to an agency release, Miller’s main focus would be to lead clients into an idea-driven space that is media neutral. Colvyn Harris, chief executive officer of JWT, India, said, "Adrian has built some of Asia's finest brands. He understands that strong brands means business for clients and increased market share. That will be his primary focus. His diverse experience will bring a new sensibility to our creative work."
Michael Maedel, president of JWT Asia-Pac, said, "India is an important market for global clients and this important appointment will further enhance the value we bring to bear on the brands we handle. This appointment will ensure we continue to develop the most relevant and stimulating communication for India's best and the world's most admired global brands."
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Luxury Brand Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Leading Publisher silverdrum to £40k + bonus, London
- Assistant Product Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- International Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £31000 per annum, London
- Brand Strategist - to £60k Network Career Consultants £50000 - £65000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film