Agency.com brand disappears in US
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 July 2010 12:30PM
SAN FRANCISCO - Omnicom has relaunched the San Francisco office of Agency.com as Signal to Noise, fading out the agency brand in the US.
Agency.com's New York office is now embedded in TBWA New York and its Chicago office is becoming part of TBWA's E-Graphics Worldwide.
A TBWA Group UK spokeswoman declined to comment on whether there were any plans for a future rebrand of Agency.com in the UK.
Last year, TBWA briefly embarked on a UK group rebranding that was set to drop individual group agency names in favour of the umbrella brand TBWA\Media Arts. However, this was reversed after the departure of UK president Tim Lindsay.
Agency.com is led in the UK by acting chief executive Tim Bonnet, who is also chief executive of direct marketing agency Tequila\London.
According to Signal to Noise, the new name is intended to refer to the agency's analytic strengths in deriving actionable insights from the staggering amount of data delivered through digital channels.
The agency is led by Jordan Warren as president and chief executive.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Windsor
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?