Agency.com brand disappears in US
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 14 July 2010 12:30PM
SAN FRANCISCO - Omnicom has relaunched the San Francisco office of Agency.com as Signal to Noise, fading out the agency brand in the US.
Agency.com's New York office is now embedded in TBWA New York and its Chicago office is becoming part of TBWA's E-Graphics Worldwide.
A TBWA Group UK spokeswoman declined to comment on whether there were any plans for a future rebrand of Agency.com in the UK.
Last year, TBWA briefly embarked on a UK group rebranding that was set to drop individual group agency names in favour of the umbrella brand TBWA\Media Arts. However, this was reversed after the departure of UK president Tim Lindsay.
Agency.com is led in the UK by acting chief executive Tim Bonnet, who is also chief executive of direct marketing agency Tequila\London.
According to Signal to Noise, the new name is intended to refer to the agency's analytic strengths in deriving actionable insights from the staggering amount of data delivered through digital channels.
The agency is led by Jordan Warren as president and chief executive.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films