In association with
The Times 'The Third Man' by CHI
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 July 2010 09:35AM
Peter Mandelson plays up to his Prince of Darkness sobriquet in a new TV ad by CHI for The Times to promote the newspaper's serialisation of Mandelson's political memoir 'The Third Man'.
The campaign sees Lord Mandelson reading from a leather-bound book at a fireside as storm rages outside.
He reads the story as if it were a dark fairy tale and each day of the serialiasation this week, he cryptically references a new revelation from the book such as secret pacts and power struggles.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014