In association with
The Times 'The Third Man' by CHI
Campaign Work, Thursday, 15 July 2010 09:35AM
Peter Mandelson plays up to his Prince of Darkness sobriquet in a new TV ad by CHI for The Times to promote the newspaper's serialisation of Mandelson's political memoir 'The Third Man'.
The campaign sees Lord Mandelson reading from a leather-bound book at a fireside as storm rages outside.
He reads the story as if it were a dark fairy tale and each day of the serialiasation this week, he cryptically references a new revelation from the book such as secret pacts and power struggles.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Scrum Master Digital Gurus £45000 - £62000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Account Manager - Mobile Advertising Digital Gurus £30000 - £36000 per annum + bonus, negotiable, benefits, London
- Mobile Project Manager - (Mobile Web / Mobile Applications) Digital Gurus £45000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, package, equity, London
- VP - Client Development & Growth Digital Gurus £55000 - £85000 per annum + benefits, negotiable, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity