Mind calls pitch for integrated brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 July 2010 12:12AM
Mind, the UK mental health charity, has called a pitch for its integrated ad business.
The review is in the early stages and the charity has contacted agencies with a request for information.
The appointed agency will create digital and direct campaigns to help raise awareness of the charity's work.
Mind aims to promote and protect good mental health in the UK, to ensure that people with mental distress are treated positively and with respect.
The charity has a number of celebrity ambassadors, including the Dragons' Den star Duncan Bannatyne.
Mind has previously worked with agencies on a project basis, and last year appointed the digital agency Tictoc to redevelop its website and boost its online search presence.
In 2008, the charity formed part of a consortium called Moving People, which aimed to unite all of the main mental health charities in a bid to fight the discrimination experienced by people with mental health problems.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London