Daniele Tranchini becomes chief executive of Publicis Italy
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 21 July 2010 08:00AM
Publicis Worldwide has appointed Daniele Tranchini chief executive of Publicis Italy.
Tranchini takes responsibility for all of the network's Italian operations, including Publicis Milan, Publicis Rome, Publicis Dialog and Publicis Modem.
He reports directly to Richard Pinder, chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide.
He joins from Young & Rubicam, where he was executive vice president of EMEA and a global client leader between 2008 and 2010.
Based in Madrid, he was responsible for the management, development and coordination of telecommunications giant Telefónica’s global communications.
Previously, he was chief global sales and marketing officer of Italian leather furniture company Natuzzi SpA.
He began his career at JWT Italy, rising to become both chief executive and South Mediterranean area director where he was tasked with reinventing the agency's value proposition in Italy and across Europe.
Richard Pinder, chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, said: "Daniele is an experienced leader of both agencies and clients and what we need now is a professional to bring order and direction to our different businesses, grow digital operation Publicis Modem to be as strong in Italy as it is outside and to transform our creative reputation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £33654 - £39705 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London
- PR Account Director, Consumer Lifestyle, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film