TFL 'true or false?' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 July 2010 11:00AM
Transport for London (TFL) has launched a series of tube ads to engage commuters during a period of regular tube station closures.
The ads are running in tube carriages and across London tube lines during TFL's extensive Investment Programme in London Underground, which includes regular line and stations closures for refurbishment work.
Created by M&C Saatchi, the ads aim to engage commuters with the history of the Tube.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency