TFL 'true or false?' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 21 July 2010 11:00AM
Transport for London (TFL) has launched a series of tube ads to engage commuters during a period of regular tube station closures.
The ads are running in tube carriages and across London tube lines during TFL's extensive Investment Programme in London Underground, which includes regular line and stations closures for refurbishment work.
Created by M&C Saatchi, the ads aim to engage commuters with the history of the Tube.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London