Agencies compete for arthritis creative project
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 July 2010 10:25AM
Arthritis Research UK, the charity dedicated to reducing the pain and disability caused by arthritis, is looking for an advertising agency to handle a creative project.
The charity has contacted a number of integrated agencies with an RFI, ahead of holding a pitch next month.
The successful agency will be responsible for creating a print, press, digital and direct marketing campaign aimed at corporate businesses, which encourages them to lend their support to the charity through various financial and volunteering initiatives.
In recent years, Arthritis Research UK has worked with a number of agencies on its marketing business, including Creative Juice and The Good Agency.
Its DM agency is BEC London, which was appointed in August last year following a three-way pitch. BEC is responsible for donor acquisition, as well as helping to raise the charity's public profile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Marketing Ninesharp £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of Datacentre Engineering JM Digital £110000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Technology Specialist Ninesharp £300 - £400 per day, Manchester
- Digital Account Executive - Creative Consumer Agency Hanson Search up to £26,000, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni