Work and Ipsos in research alliance
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 July 2010 11:55AM
Work Research, the media research company run by the former PHD director Justin Gibbons, has formed a joint venture with Ipsos MediaCT.
The new business, called Work with Ipsos, will allow the two companies to offer their qualitative research services together as one package to advertisers and media owners.
Work, which has built a client-base over its five years of operating that includes ITV, Global Radio and Facebook, hopes that the deal will bring it access to Ipsos' larger client-base, while Ipsos is attracted by Work's insights-based approach using techniques such as neuroscience.
The new venture will look to develop new research techniques for clients, but Work will continue to work with its own clients away from the Ipsos partnership.
Gibbons said: "As media businesses become more complex, there is a need to provide cutting-edge commercial and creative research that adds a new kind of value to the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London