In association with
Pepsi 'Diner 2pointZero' by TBWA\Chiat\Day\LA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 July 2010 11:22AM
Pepsi is relighting a cola war between itself and Coca Cola with the launch of its latest international TV campaign.
The ad, created by TBWA\Chiat\Day\LA, invites consumers to taste for themselves which zero calorie cola drink is better. Pepsi Max’s ‘diner’ ad is a remake of the 1995 ad created by BBDO that aired during the Super Bowl, and featured two cola delivery lorry drivers.
The 2010 version created by the original ad’s commercial director Joe Pytka, shows the Coca Cola delivery driver tasting a can of Pepsi Max and refusing to give it back to the Pepsi driver. The TV ad, which also appears on Facebook and YouTube, features a cameo appearance by Art LaFleur, the original Pepsi truck driver in 1995.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push