In association with
Pepsi 'Diner 2pointZero' by TBWA\Chiat\Day\LA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 July 2010 11:22AM
Pepsi is relighting a cola war between itself and Coca Cola with the launch of its latest international TV campaign.
The ad, created by TBWA\Chiat\Day\LA, invites consumers to taste for themselves which zero calorie cola drink is better. Pepsi Max’s ‘diner’ ad is a remake of the 1995 ad created by BBDO that aired during the Super Bowl, and featured two cola delivery lorry drivers.
The 2010 version created by the original ad’s commercial director Joe Pytka, shows the Coca Cola delivery driver tasting a can of Pepsi Max and refusing to give it back to the Pepsi driver. The TV ad, which also appears on Facebook and YouTube, features a cameo appearance by Art LaFleur, the original Pepsi truck driver in 1995.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London
- Marketing Director Michael Page Digital £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Senior SEO consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £30000 per annum, Leeds