In association with
More Th>n 'Wedding vows' by Stephens Francis Whitson
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 July 2010 02:13PM
More Th>n is launching a press advertising campaign to promote its life insurance products to consumers who are at various stages in their lives.
The ads, created by Stephens Francis Whitson, will break in lifestyle magazines.
The creative work imitates wedding vows and children’s nursery rhymes in a bid to target newlyweds and young parents. The first execution, in the style of wedding vows, signs off by posing the question: "Would your loved ones be left for richer or for poorer if, in death, you did part?"
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart