In association with
More Th>n 'Wedding vows' by Stephens Francis Whitson
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 July 2010 02:13PM
More Th>n is launching a press advertising campaign to promote its life insurance products to consumers who are at various stages in their lives.
The ads, created by Stephens Francis Whitson, will break in lifestyle magazines.
The creative work imitates wedding vows and children’s nursery rhymes in a bid to target newlyweds and young parents. The first execution, in the style of wedding vows, signs off by posing the question: "Would your loved ones be left for richer or for poorer if, in death, you did part?"
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Email Marketing Executive - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30,000, West London
- Qualitative Research Managers URGENT Stopgap £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London