OMG appoints Pinnington as Fuse EMEA managing director
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 July 2010 04:18PM
Omnicom Media Group (OMG) has promoted David Pinnington to the post of EMEA managing director of Fuse, the network's sports and entertainment unit.
He replaces Andrew Lord, who is joining Saatchi & Saatchi EMEA as chief marketing officer.
Pinnington was previously head of sports marketing at OMG and, prior to that, was head of global media and sponsorship integration at Vodafone.
Fuse is the sponsorship, branded entertainment and content-creation division of OMG. It advises its clients on non-traditional forms of communication, including branded content, product placements and events, and spans the non-traditional interests of OMG agencies, OMD and PHD.
Lord developed the group’s sponsorship and branded-content offering across the region, extending Fuse to more than 20 EMEA markets.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Open Source Developer JM Digital £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, Glasgow
- Media Senior Sales Executive Digital Gurus £25000 - £30000 per annum + 40% uncapped commission, City of London
- Marketing Commercial Analyst - Graduate Brand Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Oxford