OMG appoints Pinnington as Fuse EMEA managing director
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 July 2010 04:18PM
Omnicom Media Group (OMG) has promoted David Pinnington to the post of EMEA managing director of Fuse, the network's sports and entertainment unit.
He replaces Andrew Lord, who is joining Saatchi & Saatchi EMEA as chief marketing officer.
Pinnington was previously head of sports marketing at OMG and, prior to that, was head of global media and sponsorship integration at Vodafone.
Fuse is the sponsorship, branded entertainment and content-creation division of OMG. It advises its clients on non-traditional forms of communication, including branded content, product placements and events, and spans the non-traditional interests of OMG agencies, OMD and PHD.
Lord developed the group’s sponsorship and branded-content offering across the region, extending Fuse to more than 20 EMEA markets.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business