In association with
London 2012 'games maker' by McCann Worldgroup
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 July 2010 11:03AM
McCann Worldgroup has launched an integrated marketing campaign to promote the London 2012 Volunteering Programme, for LOCOG.
The campaign aims to inspire people to participate in London 2012 as volunteers, while also educating on the realities of the role.
It will include print, outdoor, digital, and public transport media across the UK. McCann Worldgroup created the programme brand identity, and developed a dedicated website as well as social networking applications.
The agency also came up with the name ‘Games Maker’ for the volunteers. The imagery, shot by photographer Peter Marlow, aims to illustrate what the role of a Games Maker involves, from providing directions to visitors, to sewing costumes for the opening ceremony.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Freelance Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager's required Source £200 - £350 per day, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k DOE, Based in King's Cross, London (N1)
- European Marketing Communications Manager Ninesharp £35 - £40 per hour, North West England
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office