In association with
London 2012 'games maker' by McCann Worldgroup
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 July 2010 11:03AM
McCann Worldgroup has launched an integrated marketing campaign to promote the London 2012 Volunteering Programme, for LOCOG.
The campaign aims to inspire people to participate in London 2012 as volunteers, while also educating on the realities of the role.
It will include print, outdoor, digital, and public transport media across the UK. McCann Worldgroup created the programme brand identity, and developed a dedicated website as well as social networking applications.
The agency also came up with the name ‘Games Maker’ for the volunteers. The imagery, shot by photographer Peter Marlow, aims to illustrate what the role of a Games Maker involves, from providing directions to visitors, to sewing costumes for the opening ceremony.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East