In association with
Robinsons 'juice crew' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 July 2010 04:20PM
Robinsons Fruit Shoot has launched its second skills campaign to find the nation's most talented children.
The ad stars four kids, including a skate boarder and a champion diver, who auditioned for and won the skills contest last year as voted on by the public.
The 60 second and 20 second ads, which were made by BBH, will air on TV for six weeks throughout the summer.
The ads encourage kids to go online to learn skills on www.fruitshoot.com and each of the four children have their own dedicated page on the website where they will demonstrate their skill and talk about their audition experience. To sit alongside the TV and online content, Fruit Shoot’s ad funded TV show, Skillicious with Fruit Shoot H20 received a re-commission from ITV.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London