In association with
Robinsons 'juice crew' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 July 2010 04:20PM
Robinsons Fruit Shoot has launched its second skills campaign to find the nation's most talented children.
The ad stars four kids, including a skate boarder and a champion diver, who auditioned for and won the skills contest last year as voted on by the public.
The 60 second and 20 second ads, which were made by BBH, will air on TV for six weeks throughout the summer.
The ads encourage kids to go online to learn skills on www.fruitshoot.com and each of the four children have their own dedicated page on the website where they will demonstrate their skill and talk about their audition experience. To sit alongside the TV and online content, Fruit Shoot’s ad funded TV show, Skillicious with Fruit Shoot H20 received a re-commission from ITV.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, West London
- PR Account Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum + dependent on skills and experience , Milton Keynes
- Research Director - Consumer Goods PSD Group c. £70K + package, London
- Product and Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £22000 - £24000 per annum, Hertford
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency