In association with
Robinsons 'juice crew' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 July 2010 04:20PM
Robinsons Fruit Shoot has launched its second skills campaign to find the nation's most talented children.
The ad stars four kids, including a skate boarder and a champion diver, who auditioned for and won the skills contest last year as voted on by the public.
The 60 second and 20 second ads, which were made by BBH, will air on TV for six weeks throughout the summer.
The ads encourage kids to go online to learn skills on www.fruitshoot.com and each of the four children have their own dedicated page on the website where they will demonstrate their skill and talk about their audition experience. To sit alongside the TV and online content, Fruit Shoot’s ad funded TV show, Skillicious with Fruit Shoot H20 received a re-commission from ITV.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Artworker (HTML) become £35K, Central London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London
- Category Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, Midlands region
- Category Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition