In association with
Robinsons 'juice crew' by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 July 2010 04:20PM
Robinsons Fruit Shoot has launched its second skills campaign to find the nation's most talented children.
The ad stars four kids, including a skate boarder and a champion diver, who auditioned for and won the skills contest last year as voted on by the public.
The 60 second and 20 second ads, which were made by BBH, will air on TV for six weeks throughout the summer.
The ads encourage kids to go online to learn skills on www.fruitshoot.com and each of the four children have their own dedicated page on the website where they will demonstrate their skill and talk about their audition experience. To sit alongside the TV and online content, Fruit Shoot’s ad funded TV show, Skillicious with Fruit Shoot H20 received a re-commission from ITV.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%