In association with
Anchor Butter 'made by cows' by CHI&Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 August 2010 02:13PM
Anchor's new outdoor campaign continues its storyline that its butter is made by working cows and is hand-painted onto walls in turn-of-the-century style.
The campaign aims to highlight the heritage of the butter brand and will run nationally.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £140 - £175 per day, Sheffield