In association with
Renault 'the Megane experiment' by Publicis London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 August 2010 03:38PM
Renault is launching an integrated campaign for its Megane car marque.
The ad follows an actor named Claude trying to persuade villagers who live in a place where there are no Meganes, Gisburn Lancashire, that they need some 'joie de vivre.'
The campaign, created by Publicis London, includes TV, cinema, national press, digital and social media activity on sites including Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
A short documentary with behind the scenes footage of the campaign is hosted on the TheMeganeExperiment.com website, which also gives people the chance to win prizes and take part in a ‘joie de vivre’ psychometric test.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London