In association with
Renault 'the Megane experiment' by Publicis London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 August 2010 03:38PM
Renault is launching an integrated campaign for its Megane car marque.
The ad follows an actor named Claude trying to persuade villagers who live in a place where there are no Meganes, Gisburn Lancashire, that they need some 'joie de vivre.'
The campaign, created by Publicis London, includes TV, cinema, national press, digital and social media activity on sites including Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
A short documentary with behind the scenes footage of the campaign is hosted on the TheMeganeExperiment.com website, which also gives people the chance to win prizes and take part in a ‘joie de vivre’ psychometric test.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Super Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account