Agencies line up for breast cancer brief
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 August 2010 08:00AM
Breakthrough Breast Cancer, the UK breast cancer research charity that has used celebrities including Kylie Minogue and Sienna Miller in its advertising, is looking for an agency to handle its creative business.
The review is being overseen by the AAR and the charity is thought to have held initial meetings with a number of integrated agencies, with pitches due to take place next month.
In March, the charity ran a campaign that featured Minogue, Miller and Claudia Schiffer to launch Fashion Targets Breast Cancer 2010, a fundraising initiative. It was created by CMW, which was appointed to handle the work in November last year without a pitch.
The rival charity Breast Cancer Care is also looking to appoint an agency and it is understood that part of the reason for the Breakthrough Breast Cancer review is to provide greater differentiation between its own activities and those of other charities.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%