In association with
Puma 'after hours athlete' by Droga5
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 11 August 2010 04:59PM
Puma has launched a global campaign to promote a new category of footwear, Puma Social, for the 'after hours athlete'.
Created by Droga5, the campaign aims to put the fun back into sports and champion the footwear for people who are active socially, not just athletically.
The ads show people playing pool in a bar and bowling at night, with one strapline saying: "It’s a lot more fun to take a 5am cab than a 5am run", and another: "Give 75 per cent".
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%