Agencies line up for £25m JD Williams
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 August 2010 08:00AM
JD Williams Group, the catalogue company, is reviewing its £25m advertising account.
The pitch process, which is being handled directly by the JD Williams marketing team, includes a tender that asks agencies for a number of case-studies as well as their above-the-line and direct marketing credentials.
JD Williams is approaching ad agencies just four months after it retained the Principles Agency to its integrated business with a focus on customer recruitment and retention.
The agency’s work since then is thought to have included direct mail and press campaigns to promote JD Williams’ fashion brands, as well as a new brand campaign to help attract a more varied consumer base.
A spokeswoman for JD Williams declined to comment on the advertising pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push