Agencies line up for £25m JD Williams
By Kunal Dutta, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 August 2010 08:00AM
JD Williams Group, the catalogue company, is reviewing its £25m advertising account.
The pitch process, which is being handled directly by the JD Williams marketing team, includes a tender that asks agencies for a number of case-studies as well as their above-the-line and direct marketing credentials.
JD Williams is approaching ad agencies just four months after it retained the Principles Agency to its integrated business with a focus on customer recruitment and retention.
The agency’s work since then is thought to have included direct mail and press campaigns to promote JD Williams’ fashion brands, as well as a new brand campaign to help attract a more varied consumer base.
A spokeswoman for JD Williams declined to comment on the advertising pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London