SFW and Vizeum scoop credit brief
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 August 2010 12:11AM
Credit Confidential, a new online credit monitoring service, has appointed Stephens Francis Whitson and Vizeum to its integrated creative and media accounts.
The agencies are understood to have won the business after a pitch ahead of a campaign to promote the brand, which is expected to be backed with a media budget in the region of £4 million.
Credit Confidential is positioning itself as a competitor to existing online credit services such as Experian's CreditExpert and CallCredit, which offer consumers advice on how to manage their credit rating and protect against identity fraud.
The launch of Credit Confidential follows the recent appointment of The Red Brick Road and Maxus to handle the £8 million Credit Expert creative and media accounts.
Credit monitoring companies are looking to build their brands as demand for their services increase.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands