SFW and Vizeum scoop credit brief
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 August 2010 12:11AM
Credit Confidential, a new online credit monitoring service, has appointed Stephens Francis Whitson and Vizeum to its integrated creative and media accounts.
The agencies are understood to have won the business after a pitch ahead of a campaign to promote the brand, which is expected to be backed with a media budget in the region of £4 million.
Credit Confidential is positioning itself as a competitor to existing online credit services such as Experian's CreditExpert and CallCredit, which offer consumers advice on how to manage their credit rating and protect against identity fraud.
The launch of Credit Confidential follows the recent appointment of The Red Brick Road and Maxus to handle the £8 million Credit Expert creative and media accounts.
Credit monitoring companies are looking to build their brands as demand for their services increase.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers