SFW and Vizeum scoop credit brief
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 August 2010 12:11AM
Credit Confidential, a new online credit monitoring service, has appointed Stephens Francis Whitson and Vizeum to its integrated creative and media accounts.
The agencies are understood to have won the business after a pitch ahead of a campaign to promote the brand, which is expected to be backed with a media budget in the region of £4 million.
Credit Confidential is positioning itself as a competitor to existing online credit services such as Experian's CreditExpert and CallCredit, which offer consumers advice on how to manage their credit rating and protect against identity fraud.
The launch of Credit Confidential follows the recent appointment of The Red Brick Road and Maxus to handle the £8 million Credit Expert creative and media accounts.
Credit monitoring companies are looking to build their brands as demand for their services increase.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account