Diary: Nicola sends Lady gaga
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 August 2010 12:00AM
Most people know not to mess with Lady Gaga. Sadly, someone forgot to tell Nicola Mendelsohn.
The Karmarama chairman, and part-time It girl, invited the wrath of Gaga at Sir Elton John's recent White Tie & Tiara Ball. While the Poker Face star performed, Mendelsohn positioned herself right at the front of the stage, helping out her celeb friends by taking loads of pictures of the pop diva for them on their phones. It didn't take Gaga long to blow a fuse. The singer interrupted her song to scream: "Get that f**king phone out of my f**king face." Mendelsohn, who didn't immediately react, had to be told by a friend: "Nicola, she means you."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London