Diary: Nicola sends Lady gaga
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 August 2010 12:00AM
Most people know not to mess with Lady Gaga. Sadly, someone forgot to tell Nicola Mendelsohn.
The Karmarama chairman, and part-time It girl, invited the wrath of Gaga at Sir Elton John's recent White Tie & Tiara Ball. While the Poker Face star performed, Mendelsohn positioned herself right at the front of the stage, helping out her celeb friends by taking loads of pictures of the pop diva for them on their phones. It didn't take Gaga long to blow a fuse. The singer interrupted her song to scream: "Get that f**king phone out of my f**king face." Mendelsohn, who didn't immediately react, had to be told by a friend: "Nicola, she means you."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency