In association with
Unilever 'Mad Men' by Mindshare Entertainment
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 August 2010 04:24PM
Unilever has released six Mad-Men-themed vignettes as part of its sponsorship of Mad Men in the US.
The vignettes, created by Mindshare Entertainment, show how a fictional 1960s ad agency, SmithWinterMitchell, develops campaigns for the six Unilever brands.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London