Public View - How did the public react to the latest Drench ad?
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 August 2010 04:53PM
Consumers described the latest drench ad as "repulsive" and "disturbing" but despite that found it intriguing.
One man said he would be inspired to try the drink, but the majority were confused by the message and target audience.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
Watch more Public View videos
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham