RetarDex 'moo' by Da Costa & Co
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 August 2010 05:18PM
Retardex has launched a new television spot by Da Costa & Co with a bovine theme.
In the ad the brand declares itself "refreshingly, reassuringly different."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London