L'Oreal launches $50m media review in Australia
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 August 2010 01:00PM
L'Oreal, the cosmetic giant, is continuing the process of consolidating its media agency roster by reviewing its $50m (£28.8m) account in Australia.
The account is currently split between Interpublic's Universal McCann and Publicis-owned ZenithOptimedia and the move follows the recent consolidation of L’Oreal’s $70m (£44.7m) US media buying account into Universal McCann, also following a pitch against ZenithOptimedia. US media planning was not part of the review.
L'Oreal's £74 million UK media planning and buying account is currently handled by ZenithOptimedia.
In addition to the main L'Oreal Paris brand, L'Oreal also owns the Maybelline and Garnier brands. This year, Fortune magazine named L’Oreal as the only French company to be rated in its top 50 list of the "World's Most Admired Companies".
L’Oreal Australia could not be reached for comment at the time of publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds