PepsiCo hands $27m media duties to PHD in Australia
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 31 August 2010 01:10PM
SYDNEY - PepsiCo has appointed PHD to handle its media planning and buying duties in Australia, worth estimated US$27m, following a pitch that reportedly also involved Mindshare.
The appointment, which ousts incumbent Eighty K's, sees the OMG agency take charge of the media planning and buying for PepsiCo's brand portfolio from 1 September.
Bellamy Hayden remains the media strategist for all PepsiCo brands.For more news from Asia Pacific visit Campaign Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London