In association with
Strongbow 'bankers' by St. Luke's
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 August 2010 05:40PM
Strongbow is launching a spoof campaign, which sends up its 'Bowtime. Hard Earned.' campaign championing blue-collar workers and lambasts bankers.
The ad, created by St Luke’s, opens with the same master of ceremonies with his familiar roll call of workers who have earned their reward after a long day’s graft.
He praises a group of people have "suffered the storm and faced unwarranted criticism, but ended up bringing success on themselves" before stopping short when he realises he is commending a group of bankers. The campaign will be screened in cinemas national from 3 September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency