In association with
Strongbow 'bankers' by St. Luke's
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 August 2010 05:40PM
Strongbow is launching a spoof campaign, which sends up its 'Bowtime. Hard Earned.' campaign championing blue-collar workers and lambasts bankers.
The ad, created by St Luke’s, opens with the same master of ceremonies with his familiar roll call of workers who have earned their reward after a long day’s graft.
He praises a group of people have "suffered the storm and faced unwarranted criticism, but ended up bringing success on themselves" before stopping short when he realises he is commending a group of bankers. The campaign will be screened in cinemas national from 3 September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London