BBH leads shortlist for 2010 IPA Awards
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 September 2010 12:30PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty leads the field with the most shortlisted entries at the 2010 IPA Effectiveness Awards. Its six shortlisted entries are for Audi, Barclaycard, Barclays, KFC, Robinsons and Surf.
Ogilvy & Mather is the second most-nominated agency with five entries. However, two of these are for campaigns submitted by its Asia offices.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and MCBD each have four entries, while MEC is the most shortlisted media agency with three entries.
The winners will be unveiled at the IPA's black-tie ceremony at the Hilton, Park Lane on 1 November.
Lord Burns, the chairman of Channel 4 and the chair of the judges for the 2010 awards, said: "Those shortlisted in this competition have produced outstanding results, in terms of incremental profit, which is testament to the power of marketing communications and to the talents of all the entrants."The shortlisted entries are:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account