Agencies line up for Maserati CRM business
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 September 2010 11:15AM
Maserati is looking for an agency to handle its customer relationship marketing account.
The luxury car manufacturer, which does not currently have a retained UK agency for its CRM business, has approached direct marketing agencies directly about pitching for the account.
Its move into CRM follows recent mobile marketing activity.
Maserati attempted to broaden its audience and marketing by targeting smartphone users in a digital drive to promote its GranCabrio model.
The four-week campaign was served across the premium mobile ad network 4th Screen. The ads linked to a dedicated campaign site for users to book test drives.
Maserati has also used mobile and online activity to support the launch of the Quattroporte Automatic.
The car-maker, which is part of the Fiat Group alongside its sister luxury brand Ferrari, uses WPP agencies for its media planning and buying as part of a wider Fiat relationship across Europe. Maxus handles its UK planning and buying account.
Maserati was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior PPC Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director - FMCG Research Agency NG Digital Marketing c £55k, Central London
- Senior Partner Marketing Manager NG Digital Marketing between £300-350 day rate, Central London
- Digital Business Analyst - London - eCommerce/mCommerce Salt Negotiable rates, City of London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?