Agencies line up for Maserati CRM business
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 September 2010 11:15AM
Maserati is looking for an agency to handle its customer relationship marketing account.
The luxury car manufacturer, which does not currently have a retained UK agency for its CRM business, has approached direct marketing agencies directly about pitching for the account.
Its move into CRM follows recent mobile marketing activity.
Maserati attempted to broaden its audience and marketing by targeting smartphone users in a digital drive to promote its GranCabrio model.
The four-week campaign was served across the premium mobile ad network 4th Screen. The ads linked to a dedicated campaign site for users to book test drives.
Maserati has also used mobile and online activity to support the launch of the Quattroporte Automatic.
The car-maker, which is part of the Fiat Group alongside its sister luxury brand Ferrari, uses WPP agencies for its media planning and buying as part of a wider Fiat relationship across Europe. Maxus handles its UK planning and buying account.
Maserati was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London