In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'je ne sais quoi. defined' by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 September 2010 01:46PM
Virgin Atlantic is promoting its Upper Class offering through a new print, outdoor and online campaign.
Created by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, the campaign introduces a new positioning to underline the brand’s luxurious credentials: "Your airline’s either got it or it hasn’t".
The print ads feature stylish shots of passengers enjoying the glamour and comfort that Virgin Atlantic has to offer, along with the strapline: "Je ne sais quoi. Defined".
An accompanying digital campaign will feature banner ads, as well as a microsite that will allow users to experience all aspects of the Virgin Atlantic experience.
Paul Dickinson, director of sales and marketing for Virgin Atlantic said: "People always tell us that there is something special and different about travelling with Virgin Atlantic and this campaign was designed to illustrate that certain magic ingredient that sets us apart from the competition."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager (d.o.e) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Watford
- Communications Manager - Contract - Leeds Ninesharp £140 - £150 per day, Leeds
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'