In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'je ne sais quoi. defined' by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 September 2010 01:46PM
Virgin Atlantic is promoting its Upper Class offering through a new print, outdoor and online campaign.
Created by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, the campaign introduces a new positioning to underline the brand’s luxurious credentials: "Your airline’s either got it or it hasn’t".
The print ads feature stylish shots of passengers enjoying the glamour and comfort that Virgin Atlantic has to offer, along with the strapline: "Je ne sais quoi. Defined".
An accompanying digital campaign will feature banner ads, as well as a microsite that will allow users to experience all aspects of the Virgin Atlantic experience.
Paul Dickinson, director of sales and marketing for Virgin Atlantic said: "People always tell us that there is something special and different about travelling with Virgin Atlantic and this campaign was designed to illustrate that certain magic ingredient that sets us apart from the competition."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London