In association with
Weetabix 'happy breakfast' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 September 2010 04:14PM
A family of household pets are the stars of a new Weetabix campaign to help promote the brand's new Chocolate variant.
Created by WCRS, the work includes a 30-second TV spot that sees a cat, a dog and a hamster discuss their excitement on hearing the news that Weetabix has unveiled a version that provides: "the goodness of wholegrain Weetabix and the tastiness of chocolate".
The animals are voiced by famous TV personalities, including Alan Partridge’s Simon Greenall, The Office’s Matthew Holness, and Simon Farnaby from The Mighty Boosh.
The spot will be supported by online and print work, featuring a new "Happy Breakfast" slogan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Art Director Pitch Consultants £27000 - £35000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Account Manager Pitch Consultants £30000 - £38000 per annum, Birmingham
- Marketing Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £29000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity