In association with
Weetabix 'happy breakfast' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Thursday, 02 September 2010 04:14PM
A family of household pets are the stars of a new Weetabix campaign to help promote the brand's new Chocolate variant.
Created by WCRS, the work includes a 30-second TV spot that sees a cat, a dog and a hamster discuss their excitement on hearing the news that Weetabix has unveiled a version that provides: "the goodness of wholegrain Weetabix and the tastiness of chocolate".
The animals are voiced by famous TV personalities, including Alan Partridge’s Simon Greenall, The Office’s Matthew Holness, and Simon Farnaby from The Mighty Boosh.
The spot will be supported by online and print work, featuring a new "Happy Breakfast" slogan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014