Oxfam and M&S celebrate partnership with animation
Oxfam and Marks & Spencer have released an animated video to celebrate three years of their Clothes Exchange partnership.
The animation has been produced by youth culture agency Espionage and illustrated by Will Barras. It features a track from folk-rock duo Slow Club and a voiceover by radio presenter Adam Buxton.
It is available to see online at Oxfam's website on and YouTube.
The Clothes Exchange encourages consumers to recycle clothes they no longer wear, by awarding them a voucher for £5 off in M&S if they donate an item of M&S labelled clothing by going to an Oxfam shop.
M&S is also running a national advertising campaign to promote a special one-off day on Wednesday (8 September), when people will be able to donate their clothing by going to M&S shops.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London