In association with
Totaljobs.com 'It's not luck' by VCCP London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 September 2010 04:31PM
Jobs website Totaljobs.com has launched its first TV advertising campaign in more than a decade.
The ads, created by VCCP London, feature household electrical goods discussing dream jobs and sharing career advice and will be shown in the North West of England.
The ads feature the tag line "It’s not luck, it’s totaljobs.com", and follow a regional radio campaign using the same catchphrase.
The campaign was planned and bought by Interpublic media agency UM. Steve Vranakis, creative director at VCCP said:" We used objects to reflect an aspiration that we can all relate to, the desire to improve ourselves and get the type of job that we love, and do it with charm."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global SEO Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Web Designer Source £35000 per annum, London
- Show Director Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + OTE Circa £70k + Shares, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement