In association with
Totaljobs.com 'It's not luck' by VCCP London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 September 2010 04:31PM
Jobs website Totaljobs.com has launched its first TV advertising campaign in more than a decade.
The ads, created by VCCP London, feature household electrical goods discussing dream jobs and sharing career advice and will be shown in the North West of England.
The ads feature the tag line "It’s not luck, it’s totaljobs.com", and follow a regional radio campaign using the same catchphrase.
The campaign was planned and bought by Interpublic media agency UM. Steve Vranakis, creative director at VCCP said:" We used objects to reflect an aspiration that we can all relate to, the desire to improve ourselves and get the type of job that we love, and do it with charm."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire