In association with
Argos 'walrus' by CHI & Partners
By Argos ‘Walrus’ by CHI & Partners, Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 September 2010 04:46PM
Argos has launched the third ad its campaign dramatising the benefits of "Argosing it".
In the latest TV ad a walrus is saved the effort of hunting around for its daily fish requirements by having them delivered by a couple of helpful penguins.
The 30" spot is supported by a number of 10" spots that reference aspects of the delivery service, such as delivering to the room of your choice, and the fact that, however many items you order, there’s only one delivery charge.
Accompanying the TV ads there will be through the line activity including radio, press, and online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency