In association with
Argos 'walrus' by CHI & Partners
By Argos ‘Walrus’ by CHI & Partners, Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 September 2010 04:46PM
Argos has launched the third ad its campaign dramatising the benefits of "Argosing it".
In the latest TV ad a walrus is saved the effort of hunting around for its daily fish requirements by having them delivered by a couple of helpful penguins.
The 30" spot is supported by a number of 10" spots that reference aspects of the delivery service, such as delivering to the room of your choice, and the fact that, however many items you order, there’s only one delivery charge.
Accompanying the TV ads there will be through the line activity including radio, press, and online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London