Virgin Holidays 'rockstar service' by MCBD/Elvis
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 September 2010 04:56PM
Virgin Holidays has launched the next phase of its 'rockstar service' campaign.
The multimedia marketing campaign, created by MCBD and Elvis, includes TV, classified and display adverting, radio, online activity and PR.
The TV spot stars the fictional band Danke Schöns as it continues its post-tour/pre-studio chill out. The band members see Virgin Holidays service as a reflection of their rockstar status.
The radio activity for the campaign includes a promotion with Global Radio station Heart FM which will see a selected family report back on the "rockstar" treatment they receive during a Virgin Holiday to Florida.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bouns / bens, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER - BIRMINGHAM - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Digital Marketing - FT/PT Krooter £18k - 20k per year, City of Edinburgh