Virgin Holidays 'rockstar service' by MCBD/Elvis
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 September 2010 04:56PM
Virgin Holidays has launched the next phase of its 'rockstar service' campaign.
The multimedia marketing campaign, created by MCBD and Elvis, includes TV, classified and display adverting, radio, online activity and PR.
The TV spot stars the fictional band Danke Schöns as it continues its post-tour/pre-studio chill out. The band members see Virgin Holidays service as a reflection of their rockstar status.
The radio activity for the campaign includes a promotion with Global Radio station Heart FM which will see a selected family report back on the "rockstar" treatment they receive during a Virgin Holiday to Florida.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account