Virgin Holidays 'rockstar service' by MCBD/Elvis
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 08 September 2010 04:56PM
Virgin Holidays has launched the next phase of its 'rockstar service' campaign.
The multimedia marketing campaign, created by MCBD and Elvis, includes TV, classified and display adverting, radio, online activity and PR.
The TV spot stars the fictional band Danke Schöns as it continues its post-tour/pre-studio chill out. The band members see Virgin Holidays service as a reflection of their rockstar status.
The radio activity for the campaign includes a promotion with Global Radio station Heart FM which will see a selected family report back on the "rockstar" treatment they receive during a Virgin Holiday to Florida.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool