Bulgari calls £1m UK media review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 September 2010 11:50AM
Bulgari, the luxury jewellery and accessories designer, is reviewing its estimated £1m UK media planning and buying business.
Arena Red is the incumbent on the account, and has worked on the business for more than two years.
Bulgari is approaching agencies directly and Arena Red is expected to repitch for the business.
The main bulk of Bulgari's media spend is placed in glossy magazines and national press and websites, such as Vogue.com and Harper's Bazaar.
Before Arena Red, Arena Media's luxury brand agency, OMD UK held the media business for the luxury goods retailer. The Omnicom media agency won the account across Europe in 2001 from Starcom Motive.
Bulgari, which celebrated its 125th anniversary last year, joined with the Save the Children fundraising initiative "rewrite the future" and managed to raise EUR10m to support the charity's aid projects.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account