Lord joins Saatchis as marketing chief
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 September 2010 11:16AM
Saatchi & Saatchi EMEA has appointed Andrew Lord, the managing director of Fuse, the sports and entertainment unit of Omnicom Media Group, as its chief marketing officer EMEA.
Lord will work closely with Saatchi & Saatchi EMEA's chief executive, Simon Francis, with whom he formerly worked at Omnicom. Francis was the EMEA managing director of OMD before joining Saatchi & Saatchi in 2007. The two had also worked together in previous roles at the WPP network Mindshare.
Saatchi & Saatchi has also hired Claire Shaw, the Young & Rubicam Brands EMEA consumer business director for Team Dell, as the market development director for Toyota across Europe.
Lord said: "This was too much of a good opportunity to turn down. I've worked with Simon Francis twice before and the prospect of joining his central team, to build on their recent successes and grow the business further is an exciting one."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films