In association with
Ikea 'happy inside' by Mother London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 September 2010 10:23AM
Mother London released a hundred cats in IKEA's Wembley store and filmed the results for a TV ad campaign, its first since winning the account in January.
The campaign introduces a new brand positioning with the new strapline ‘happy inside’ and announces the 2011 catalogue launch.
The film shows real footage of the cats exploring the store and furniture and uses no CGI.
It breaks during ITV1’s The X Factor this Saturday in a 60-second version. A 90-second version will be shown in cinemas and online.
The campaign includes a Facebook-linked competition where users have to guess which pieces of furniture the cats in the ad settled themselves down on, to win the furniture in question. The competition microsite at www.ikea.co.uk/cats also features a short documentary about the owners of the cats and a "making of" film.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- HEAD OF ANALYTICS Harnham £100000 - £125000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Email Marketing Specialist:- Fashion,Retail,Campaign,Analytics Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 per annum, Birmingham
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Nottinghamshire