In association with
John Lewis 'autumn/winter' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 September 2010 10:33AM
John Lewis is promoting its Autumn/Winter 2010 fashion collection with a new print and digital campaign created by Adam & Eve.
The print campaign will feature in glossy magazines and on London Underground sites throughout September, and will be accompanied by an email and search marketing push and online banner ads.
Each execution shows a selection of some of the own-brand and branded products from the retailer’s Autumn/Winter collection, with models posing in locations such as a grand hotel and a railway carriage.
The images are given an autumnal feel, with fallen leaves prominent in every shot. An accompanying strapline reads: "Autumn. Now In".
The campaign was art directed by Nici Hofer and the copywriter was William Fowler. Photography was by Rene & Radka.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity