In association with
Mini 'getaway' by BSUR Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 September 2010 11:19AM
BMW has launched a series of 15-second spots for its new four door Mini Countryman model.
Created by BSUR Amsterdam, the global campaign aims to demonstrate the versatility of the Countryman. In the ads, a single Mini car is duplicated and splits from one to two cars, then five to a hundred.
The ad is shot in downtown Milan and Lake Como, Italy. The car eventually reaches its destination on the back of a ferry.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition