In association with
Mini 'getaway' by BSUR Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 September 2010 11:19AM
BMW has launched a series of 15-second spots for its new four door Mini Countryman model.
Created by BSUR Amsterdam, the global campaign aims to demonstrate the versatility of the Countryman. In the ads, a single Mini car is duplicated and splits from one to two cars, then five to a hundred.
The ad is shot in downtown Milan and Lake Como, Italy. The car eventually reaches its destination on the back of a ferry.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London