In association with
Thinkbox 'dogs' home' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 September 2010 11:23AM
Commercial TV marketing body Thinkbox is launching its new TV ad.
It follows Thinkbox's first ever TV ad campaign in May 2009, which ran as a "roadblock" across 70 TV channels.
The ad, created by Red Brick Road features a couple visiting a dogs’ home to choose a dog to adopt. A dog called Harvey turns on a TV behind him which plays out an ad showcasing his amazing skills such as playing chess and doing the school run.
The ad ends with the lines ‘Discover the power of TV advertising at www.thinkbox.tv’ and ‘Television: where brands get their breaks’. The ad campaign will run on all TV channels from Thinkbox’s shareholders and their partner channels, such as Channel 4, Five, GMTV, ITV, Sky Media, and Turner Media Innovations.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager Live Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Kent
- Account Manager Live Recruitment £24000 - £30000 per annum, Middlesex
- Biddable Planner - PPC - Leading Consumer Brand Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Client Services Manager - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, London