DDB Europe appoints Tramontin as president
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 September 2010 10:05AM
Pietro Tramontin has been promoted to the position of DDB Europe's president replacing Michael Bray who stepped down earlier this year.
Tramontin will join from the group's Dutch agency DDB Amsterdam where he is chairman. At the agency he oversaw popular campaigns, such as Phillips' "Carousel", which landed the agency the Cannes Film Grand Prix at last year's awards.
The appointment follows the departure of Bray who spent 32 years at the agency, joining in 1977 as account manager. He worked in the US and Asia and became president of Europe in 2004.
Tramontin joined in DDB in 1997 after the group acquired his agency Result Reklame & Marketing, which he founded in 1970.
DDB folded Results into the group making Tramontin chairman of its Amsterdam office. He is also chairman of DDB's Scandinavian, Baltic and Russian offices.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London