DDB Europe appoints Tramontin as president
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 September 2010 10:05AM
Pietro Tramontin has been promoted to the position of DDB Europe's president replacing Michael Bray who stepped down earlier this year.
Tramontin will join from the group's Dutch agency DDB Amsterdam where he is chairman. At the agency he oversaw popular campaigns, such as Phillips' "Carousel", which landed the agency the Cannes Film Grand Prix at last year's awards.
The appointment follows the departure of Bray who spent 32 years at the agency, joining in 1977 as account manager. He worked in the US and Asia and became president of Europe in 2004.
Tramontin joined in DDB in 1997 after the group acquired his agency Result Reklame & Marketing, which he founded in 1970.
DDB folded Results into the group making Tramontin chairman of its Amsterdam office. He is also chairman of DDB's Scandinavian, Baltic and Russian offices.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Communications Executive Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Specialist Harvey Nash £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package, Lichfield
- Brand Guardian/Artwork Manager Network Career Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + plus benefits , Colchester
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency