Lida's ECD Moran quits agency
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 13 September 2010 03:30PM
Lida's executive creative director Shaun Moran has resigned from the agency without a job to go to.
Moran, who has been at the agency for three years, has just returned from a four-month sabbatical. It is expected a replacement will be made from within the M&C Saatchi Group, which owns the direct marketing agency.
In March 2007 Moran joined Lida from Partners Andrew Aldridge where he was creative director. He worked for PAA for nine years joining shortly after it launched in 1998 and worked on clients including Vodafone, RAC and Lloyds TSB.
When joining Lida Moran bought 17 years of industry experience with him and at the time was responsible for overseeing clients including COI, British Airways and NatWest.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire