In association with
The Times 'exciting times' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 September 2010 10:53AM
The Times and Sunday Times is launching a campaign featuring Rupert Everett and Damon Albarn to herald the launch of their paid-for websites.
The first ad features Rupert Everett and focuses on thetimes.co.uk, discussing quality journalism and the importance of the sites in relation to this.
The second is for thesundaytimes.co.uk and features Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett of Gorillaz talking candidly about the things that have inspired them and the importance of the internet.
Later in September three additional spots will break featuring testimonials from a consumers enthusing about the site. The campaign also incorporates hero OOH sites across London stations and the Holland Park round about and press.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London