In association with
Kids Company "peace of mind" by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 September 2010 11:24AM
AMV has created a new campaign for an ad campaign Kids Company.
The campaign which spans press, poster and online aims to raise £5 million by encouraging people to visit the charity's 'virtual brain' website www.kidspeaceofmind.org and buy a virtual brain neuron to help fund research.
Visitors to the site can buy a neuron for £5 each, personalise it and join groups created by many of the campaigns celebrity patrons, such as the Stephen Fry group.
The campaign highlights the participative nature of the site and features names of the charity's celebrity patrons.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account