In association with
Kids Company "peace of mind" by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 15 September 2010 11:24AM
AMV has created a new campaign for an ad campaign Kids Company.
The campaign which spans press, poster and online aims to raise £5 million by encouraging people to visit the charity's 'virtual brain' website www.kidspeaceofmind.org and buy a virtual brain neuron to help fund research.
Visitors to the site can buy a neuron for £5 each, personalise it and join groups created by many of the campaigns celebrity patrons, such as the Stephen Fry group.
The campaign highlights the participative nature of the site and features names of the charity's celebrity patrons.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London