Glue Isobar lands Codemasters task
The software company Codemasters has appointed glue Isobar as the lead agency for the £10m global launch of its new action sports racing game DiRT 3 following a competitive pitch against one undisclosed agency.
Glue Isobar's global network will work on an integrated campaign for DiRT 3, which will incorporate above-the-line media, including TV advertising in the UK and the US, as well as digital and social media.
Guy Pearce, the brand director at Codemasters, said: "Glue conducted a brilliant pitch and demonstrated strong strategy coupled with exceptional creative."
DiRT 3 will be released on Microsoft's Xbox 360, Sony's PlayStation 3 and the Games for Windows - LIVE platform for PCs.
Mark Lainas, the group account director at glue Isobar, said: "This was the perfect brief for glue Isobar. Codemasters was looking for new ways to connect with their audience – the work we presented in the pitch will do just that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London